City of London, London, United Kingdom
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Salary: GBP 45000.00 -> 46000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Legal and Professional Services
Would you like to work within an internationally renowned fashion brand in central London?
A leading fashion retailer in central London are looking for a Finance Manager to join their property division and work closely with store managers and the property director to ensure all stores are run to a high standard. You should have experience dealing with retail managers and have the ability to provide justification for business decisions within the property department..
£45,000 + Car + bonus
The duties will include:
* Implementing new Property Services Helpdesk provider from a financial/reporting perspective.
* Leading weekly meetings with Property Director to agree Store Development payments and order approvals.
* Taking an active role in weekly Project Meetings to discuss current projects and to maintain accuracy of weekly trackers.
* Working with the Senior Finance Manager to produce the annual Maintenance plan in conjunction with the Maintenance manager.
* Reviewing the weekly and monthly Maintenance spend reports produced by the analyst and liaising with the Maintenance manager and brand teams on risks/overspends.
* Working closely with Leeds finance team to maintain accuracy of Capitalisation process.
* Building relationships and maintaining communication between Property and Brand finance teams regarding Maintenance and Store Development issues.
* Ad-hoc project work in line with the Group property strategy.
* Deputising for Senior Finance Manager when required
You will be a qualified accountant with experience either within a Big4 practice auditing retail clients, or previous experience working within a property finance team within a large commercial business.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 207 187 6223
53-64 Chancery Lane
WC2A 1QS London