Edinburgh, Scotland - Lothian, United Kingdom
Posted on: 18/04/2014
Salary: 45000.00 -> 50000.00 Per Year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Due to their on-going success, Hudson’s Edinburgh-based client requires the services of a commercially aware Finance Business Partner for a fixed term contract running until the end of December 2014. The business is globally-recognised as a market leader w
Due to their on-going success, Hudson’s Edinburgh-based client requires the services of a commercially aware Finance Business Partner. The business is globally-recognised as a market leader within their field.
By utilizing your existing experience as a fully qualified accountant, you will assist in influencing the decision making process in order to support the further growth of the business.
- Support the on-going commerciality of the business by adding value through exceptional business partner support
- Identify and act upon opportunities for process improvements
- Implement and manage robust controls
- Manage cost savings effectively
- You will be a fully qualified accountant
- Experience in a commercial accounting role within a relevant industry/sector is essential
- You will have a proven track record in delivering on cost saving targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Working with a world leading major brand
- Forward thinking organization focused on building a best in class finance function
- Exposure to a major programme of change and innovation
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Iain Hughes on 01315559860 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 131 555 9860
130 St Vincent Street
G2 5HF Glasgow