Senior/Lead UX Designer
Glasgow, Scotland - Central, United Kingdom
Posted on: 01/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Hudson are delighted to be working in partnership with an innovative tech start-up who are looking to add a talented Lead UX Designer to their team. This opportunity is great for someone looking to join an organization and have a true impact on their journey.
* Overall responsibility for the look and feel of the applications
* Create and maintain design guidelines, ensuring all future design meets the same specification
* Draw on the latest design trends to ensure customer friendly design
* Ensure the user experience of the app customer friendly and easy to use
* Working with the internal team, ensure that the app maximises collection of data and offers a strong user journey
* Excellent background in digital design with exposure to User experience
* Proven understanding of collaborative, user-centred design methods
* A strong ability to problem solve using simple methodologies for complex problems
* Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Axure or similar tools for wireframing and mock-ups
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 141 227 9133
130 St Vincent Street
G2 5HF Glasgow