Administrator - Temporary
Gourock, Scotland - Central, United Kingdom
Posted on: 17/03/2017
Salary: 8.00 -> 9.00 Per hour
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Sector: Public Sector
Hudson's client, based in Gourock, is looking to recruit an Administrator on an temporary short term basis. The candidate will be immediately available and have extensive experience supporting within an extremely busy office. The role will be varied and challenging, providing a comprehensive administration support to a busy team and the wider office.
* Providing high quality administrative support to the team ensuring that policy is adhered to at all times
* Ensuring all data is correctly recorded across all internal systems and that all documents are tracked within department guidelines
* Database Management and formatting documentation
* Producing Excel reports
* Coordinating and preparing information for weekly, monthly and quarterly review meeting
* Providing support and guidence to the business
To be considered for this position you must posses the following:
* Exceptional communication skills - written and oral
* Comfortable and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
* Good level of analytical and numerical skills
* Ability to work under own initiative
Please note that Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 141 227 9131
130 St Vincent Street
G2 5HF Glasgow