Director of Sales, RPO and Talent Management
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted on: 1/17/2015
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Legal and Professional Services
Director Sales & Business Development, RPO & Talent Management, USA
Hudson is a global talent solutions company with expertise in leadership and specialized recruitment, contracting solutions, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management, outplacement and eDiscovery. We help our clients and candidates succeed by leveraging our expertise, deep industry and market knowledge, and proprietary assessment tools and techniques. With more than 2,000 people in 20 countries, and relationships with millions of specialized professionals, we bring an unparalleled ability to match talent with opportunities by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for our clients. We combine broad geographic presence, world-class talent solutions and a tailored, consultative approach to help businesses and professionals achieve higher performance and outstanding results. More information is available at Hudson.com.
Responsible to achieve sales and business development targets within a specified industry or geographic area within the RPO & Talent Management practice for Hudson Americas. Primary responsibilities include sales and business development planning/forecasting, pipeline management, successful execution of the sales cycle and attainment of client wins and contract renewals/expansions. You will be accountable to drive the achievement of client acquisition and revenue growth objectives through a solution-oriented, consultative sales approach in an organization that has a continuous improvement culture.
* Sales - Develop, identify and qualify new business opportunities through strategic prospecting and account planning in order to meet and exceed client acquisition targets. Lead the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contact approach (all levels), needs assessment, opportunity development, solution design and preparation of materials in response to RFP requests, sales presentations, contract negotiation and opportunity closure.
* Pipeline Development - Proactively target prospects and establish/develop business relationships with key decision makers within prospect and client companies. Achieve targets for pipeline development and prioritization based on established criteria.
* Post-Sales Activity - Coordinate with Implementation and other RPO resources for deployment of the client solution. Ensure timely and accurate account transition from Sales to Operations/Relationship Management function.
* Business Development - Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and apply a consultative selling approach to create new demand in order to upsell, extend or renew existing agreements in order to achieve revenue growth targets.
* Leadership - Lead and coordinate with functional department resources supporting the proposal development function and the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk and benefits.
* Collaboration - Work collaboratively with RPO & Talent Management leadership team to insure Sales & Business Development, Implementation & Quality, Operations & Relationship Management, and Consulting Services are aligned. Also assist the marketing and business development function domestically and globally to help establish and develop successful marketing initiatives designed to support sales and business development objectives.
* Product Development - Provide ideas and insights into RPO & Talent Management product development efforts.
* Cross Practice Awareness - Foster cross-practice awareness and collaborate to optimize sales and business opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field. Relevant work experience with a proven track record in solution sales may be used in lieu of a degree.
* Minimum 5 years sales experience required. RPO background preferred.
* Proven track record of achieving established sales and business development targets, with a strong client orientation
* Demonstrated ability to articulate service offerings and to position them against the competition
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Demonstrated ability to influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
* Technical skills in sales/account planning
* Must be a highly motivated and organized self-starter
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
* Problem analysis and problem resolution capability
* High level of technical skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Commitment to Hudson's core values - integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.
For more information please reach out to:
Grace Norris, 1-888-343-1422 ext. 127459 or 416-840-1230 or email@example.com
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.