Recruiter - 3 month contract - Richmond Hill, ON
Richmond Hill, Canada
Posted on: 3/6/2017
Job type: Permanent
Recruiter - Richmond Hill, Ontario (3 month contract)
This position will require you to work from our client's facility in Richmond Hill. The ideal candidate is a driven, self-motivated professional who has the skill and experience to simultaneously manage several active searches across multiple skill sets.
1. Research and Sourcing - Develop and implement research and sourcing strategies that generates a sufficient volume of quality candidates for assigned requisitions. Efficiently search for candidates using advanced tools and technologies including social networking, referrals, proprietary databases, open web searches, etc. Prepare and manage postings on appropriate sites as needed.
2. Recruiting - Accountable for a full-cycle recruitment process from resume review to candidate start. This includes proactively sourcing, contacting, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, reference checking, client interview coordination, preparing and de-briefing both company and candidate, offer negotiation and coordination of candidate start.
3. Candidate Management - Manage candidates throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle. Communicate, and inform candidates, manage expectations; generate and maintain high interest levels, leverage motivating factors, prepare candidates for company interactions, and adhere to timelines.
4. Account Management - Responsible to develop productive rapport with client representatives including hiring managers and human resources. Manage the intake and launch process for each assigned search, co-develop an effective hiring process, proactively engage and manage company communications, updates and expectations, and resolve issues as needed.
5. Applicant Tracking - Document recruitment activities and related information within the applicant tracking and internal systems. Maintain thorough and accurate documentation regarding requisition status and client & candidate interactions.
Essential Job Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience in a corporate and/or third party environment required.
1. Proven track record in fulfilling a variety of high profile roles in a variety of positions.
2. Experience developing and executing proactive sourcing and full-cycle recruiting strategies using leading technologies and tools.
3. Experience working closely with hiring managers and providing account management services.
4. Possess a strong desire to achieve results, resilient, flexible and dedicated to internal and external customer service.
5. Ability to use a continuous improvement approach to manage recruitment tasks.
6. Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; accustomed to working independently and/or remotely.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
8. Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
9. Commitment to Hudson's core values - integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.