Recruiter, Call Center
Austin, Texas, United States
Posted on: 6/22/2016
Job type: Permanent
Hudson RPO in partnership with one of our clients and is looking for a talent acquisition professional with call center recruiting experience. CANDIDATES WITHOUT THE CALL CENTER RECRUITING BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME.
The recruiter role will be located in Austin.
We also have open positions in Texarkana, TX and Langhorne, PA.
We are looking for a professional who can provide expert advice and high volume recruitment insights to the landscape they are recruiting in and continuously improve the service we are delivering.
We are eager to speak to candidates who possess the following capabilities:
* Recruiting process - Accountable for the recruitment process from resume review to offer, including screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for suitability to meet hiring specifications
* Candidate management - Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle
* Research and Sourcing - Conduct research and sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates
* Strategy Support - Execute recruiting strategies established by RPO leadership, resulting in increased, profitable business
* Applicant Tracking - Administer applicant process flow (resume tracking, interviews and reporting) through designated Applicant Tracking System(s)
* Compliance - Ensure individual compliance to policies, procedures, client commitments and federal regulatory requirements, including EEO, ADA and Affirmative Action guidelines, as well as state and local laws and regulations
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree
* Minimum of 5 years of recruitment/sourcing experience working as a Recruiter
* Previous call center recruitment experience is a requirement
* Proven track record of successful recruitment in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Success using technologies/tools to source candidates (e.g. fee-based databases & social networking sites)
* Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
* Ability to effectively manage a busy workload
* Proficient interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Proficiency with MS Office
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.