New York, New York, United States
Posted on: 3/7/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Media and Internet
Are you a Talent Acquisition Expert, who has experience with full lifecycle recruiting?
Hudson RPO is working in successful partnership with one of our clients and we need to work in their facility in New York. Industry experience is not key, being a strong recruiter with sourcing and able to manage hiring managers is key.
The role is a permanent full time position. You will be part of an exciting team and expected to provide expert advice and recruitment insights to the landscape you are recruiting in and continuously improve the service we are delivering.
We are eager to speak to recruiters who possess capabilities to own these tasks:
* Recruiting process - Accountable for the recruitment process from resume review to offer, including screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for suitability to meet hiring specifications
* Candidate management - Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle
* Research and Sourcing - Conduct research and sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates
* Market intelligence - Provide feedback to Hiring Manager on competitor benchmarking and market trends
* Strategy Support - Execute recruiting strategies established by RPO leadership, resulting in increased, profitable business
* Applicant Tracking - Administer applicant process flow (resume tracking, interviews and reporting) through designated Applicant Tracking System (TalentLink and Salesforce)
* Compliance - Ensure individual compliance to policies, procedures, client commitments and federal regulatory requirements, including EEO, ADA and Affirmative Action guidelines, as well as state and local laws and regulations
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree
* Minimum of 5 years of recruitment/sourcing experience, preferably working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
* Ability to effectively manage a busy workload and proven track record of successful recruitment in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Relationship management: experience working closely with hiring managers filling time sensitive roles in a highly competitive industry
* Success using technologies/tools to source candidates (e.g. fee-based databases & social media)
* Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
* Proficient interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Commitment to Hudson's core values - integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility
* Previous RPO experience desirable, but not required
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 1,800 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Why choose Hudson?
Hudson RPO's mission is simple: we want to be the best at helping employers achieve success through people. Hiring exceptional recruitment talent is the first step to achieving this goal. When you join our team, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people all over the globe, every single day.