Recruiting Director / Talent Acquisition Director
New York, New York, United States
Posted on: 10/27/2014
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Are you an experienced recruitment leader looking to lead a global recruitment function for a fast growing business?
Hudson RPO work in successful partnership with Macquarie Group and manage their permanent and contract recruitment across the Americas and globally.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Recruiting Director to lead recruitment for Macquarie across the region. Macquarie Group (Macquarie) is a global provider of banking, financial advisory, investment and fund management services. Around the world, Macquarie acts on behalf of a range of institutional, corporate and retail clients. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs more than 13,900 people in 28 countries.
The role is based at Macquarie's offices in New York. You will lead an existing team of 12, with scope for further team growth. You will be regarded as a key stakeholder in delivering effective recruitment operations and be expected to partner closely with senior hiring managers and HR to deliver exceptional recruitment outcomes. You will be expected to provide expert advice and recruitment insights to the business, ensuring we exceed our KPI's and continuously improve the service we are delivering.
We are eager to speak to candidates who possess the following capabilities:
* strong recruitment leadership experience, ideally with current or recent experience and networks within the American Financial Services sector
* exceptional ability to influence and manage senior client stakeholders in a complex matrix environment
* proactive, service oriented approach, with the ability to plan, implement and deliver project and continuous improvement outcomes
* outstanding ability to recruit, manage, coach and develop teams across multiple states
* excellent judgement, with a confident, insightful and succinct communication style
* strong results oriented leader with high attention to detail and resilience.
Hudson RPO's mission is simple: we want to be the best at helping employers achieve success through people. Hiring exceptional recruitment talent is the first step to achieving this goal. When you join our team, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people all over the globe, every single day.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.