Supervisor Patient Access, Call Center
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Posted on: 2/28/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
We're hiring several outstanding Call Center Supervisors to join Formativ Health's new call center in Jacksonville, FL.
Formative Health is a fast-growing, healthcare practices management company dedicated to the values of team collaboration, customer service and quality assurance. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, training and an array of perks.
Supervises and coordinates the staff and daily operations of the Health System centralized call center. Ensures call center customer satisfaction goals are consistently met.
1. Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff. Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
2. Prioritizes, schedules, assigns and monitors work to optimize operational service.
3. Analyzes, recommends, implements and monitors approved work-flow changes.
4. Addresses and resolves complex customer inquiries and issues. Triages specific in-depth inquiries to appropriate resource (clinical call center, billing call center, etc.).
5. Compiles and analyzes statistics related to call center activities and reports on trends. Determines potential causes, and develops recommendations for process improvements.
6. Participates in developing and delivering training related to operations.
7. Ensures proper maintenance and integrity of conventional and computer-aided records and information.
8. Builds and maintains productive intra- departmental work relationships to optimize operations.
9. Maintains department supply and equipment inventory.
10. Performs related duties as required.
* ADA Essential Functions
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
* Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible, related customer service experience, required.
* Proficient in PC applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
* Excellent customer relations communication and issue resolution skills, required.
* Best-in-class telephony platform.
* Financially stable company and growing.
* Extensive training including introductory training in technology, healthcare terminology development and customer service-centric soft skills. They also offer ongoing refresher training, peer-to-peer training and a special ops team boot camp.
* Culture of C.A.R.E. (connectedness, awareness, respect, and empathy) that ensures every employee has the tools to deliver an exceptional experience.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.