VP, Sales and Business Development, RPO (Remote)
New York, New York, United States
Posted on: 2/13/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Legal and Professional Services
VP Sales & Business Development, RPO (Remote)
Hudson is a publicly traded, US-based company with offices in countries throughout Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. We are the leading provider of specialized practices including recruitment process outsourcing, retained search, talent management and recruitment consulting.
Hudson, Americas is actively seeking an experienced sales professional to lead our sales and new business development team. This position is remote and will work out of his/her home office, leverage an advanced infrastructure, collaborate with an experienced team and travel as required.
This person will be responsible for the sales and business development planning and forecasting, pipeline management, successful execution of the sales cycle and attainment of client wins and contract renewals/expansions. In addition, he/she will lead the sales and business development team to drive the achievement of client acquisition and revenue growth objectives through a solution-oriented, consultative sales approach in an organization that has a continuous improvement culture.
Essential Job Functions:
* Sales - Develop, identify and qualify new business opportunities through strategic prospecting and account planning in order to meet and exceed client acquisition targets. Lead the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to contact approach (all levels), needs assessment, opportunity development, solution design, and preparation of materials in response to RFP requests, sales presentations, contract negotiation and opportunity closure.
* Pipeline Development - Proactively target prospects and establish/develop business relationships with key decision makers within prospect and client companies. Achieve targets for pipeline development and prioritization based on established criteria.
* Post-Sales Activity - Coordinate with Implementation and other RPO resources for deployment of client solutions. Ensure timely and accurate account transition from Sales to Operations/Relationship Management function.
* Business Development - Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and apply a consultative selling approach to create new demand in order to upsell, extend or renew existing agreements in order to achieve revenue growth targets.
* Analytics - Maintain accurate and aligned sales forecasts and other sales and business development-related reporting requirements.
* Leadership - Lead the sales and development team and coordinate with functional department resources supporting the proposal development function and the review of deals to establish financial impact and cost, pricing, risk and benefits.
* Product Development - Provide thought leadership and insights into RPO product development efforts.
* Collaboration - Work collaboratively with RPO leadership team to insure Sales & Business Development, Implementation & Quality, Operations & Relationship Management, and Talent Management services are aligned. Also assist the Marketing function to help establish and develop successful marketing initiatives designed to support sales and business development objectives.
* Market Analysis - Monitor client, market and competitor trends and provide feedback to Company leadership team and other Company functions.
Essential Job Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field. Relevant work experience with a proven track record in solution sales may be used in lieu of a degree.
Experience: Minimum 7 years sales experience required. RPO background preferred.
* Proven track record of achieving established sales and business development targets with a strong client orientation, individually and through leadership of a sales team.
* Demonstrated ability to articulate service offerings and to position them against the competition.
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
* Technical skills in sales/account planning.
* Must be a highly motivated and organized self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, organize and manage multiple priorities and have the ability to analyze and resolve issues.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.