London, London, United Kingdom
Posted on: 26/03/2017
Salary: GBP 25000.00 -> 28000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Public Sector
Communication Assistant - 3 Month FTC with the view to go permanent
Working for a well established, private organisation. This role is tailored for an individual who has a minimum of 2 years experience in both internal and external communication. This role will report into the Head of Communication and provide support in writing, researching and seeking out news for internal communication whilst creating media tools for a range of digital platforms.
Day to day responsibility:
* Create activity plan for both internal and external communication
* Manage and create action plan for continuous use of content by external agencies and wider business to ensure brand consistency
* Gather and manage peer relationships to collate news for use on communication
* Working closely with the Head of Communication in creating an internal blog
* Manage and respond to crisis communication as and when required
* Degree holder with proven experience in a dedicated communications role - e.g. corporate communications, public relations or internal communications - Must have both internal and external experience
* Digitally astute - someone who understand and knows how to communication via online mediums effectively
* Excellent communication - ability to write and relate to different audiences
This is a 3 month FTC with an opportunity for a permanent appointment at the end.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 207 187 6183
53-64 Chancery Lane
WC2A 1QS London