Learning and Development Manager
East London, London, United Kingdom
Posted on: 10/04/2017
Salary: GBP 50000.00 -> 60000.00 Per year
Job type: Permanent
Responsible for the design and implementation of the Learning & Development strategy, that will improve performance and enhance the long term capability of the workforce.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop and set the L&D strategy to support the organisation meet its people and business goals ensuring programmes are innovative and developing behaviours tie in to the Company's values and vision.
* Responsible for the analysis of organisation and individual development and training needs to underpin effective provision of an effective company programme of learning opportunities.
* Act as internal consultant on training and development projects and new training initiatives to ensure they reflect key requirements and behavioural needs of the specific business areas.
* Develop and embed the Performance Management Process including core competencies and values, key behaviours and personal development plans.
* Develop launch and embed leadership development for senior leaders in conjunction with the HR Director and 3rd party if required.
* Oversee the development and implementation of the corporate induction programme to ensure adherence with best practice, legal requirements and company compliance obligations.
* Develop in conjunction with line-management a learning portfolio including, training and learning methods to best suit the needs of the business and diversity of the workforce.
* Selection and monitoring of external training providers as appropriate to meet training needs.
* Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure service excellence and encourage a culture of improvement through feedback.
* Manage, coach and develop the Training Officer to deliver operational and staff training needs and encourage their continuous professional development.
* Support the Training Officer in delivering the operational L &D and training needs, ensuring close working relationships with the key stakeholders.
* Evaluate Investors in People accreditation and develop an outline plan for its implementation.
* Contribute to the wider thinking on the employee engagement and people strategy
* Demonstrable track record of success within an L&D management role required
* Significant experience of implementing learning strategies required
* CIPD or related learning & development qualification required
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 1189 522 466
Greyfriars Gate, 5-7 Greyfriars Road
RG1 1NU Reading