Financial Services Administrator
Glasgow, Scotland - Central, United Kingdom
Posted on: 07/04/2017
Salary: 19000.00 -> 19000.00 Per year
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Sector: Financial Services
Hudson Office Support are working exclusively with a highly reputable Glasgow based financial services firm to recruit an experienced Administrator on an ongoing temporary basis. The company has enjoyed a period of significant success and growth and is now looking to add to their existing team. The ideal candidate will be a self starter who is comfortable managing their own workload and dealing with sensitive and complex data. You must have proven experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
* Accurately checking relevant documentation and information
* Evaluation of documentation, reporting any indiscrepancies to case handlers
* Maintaining timescales for each case, avoiding delays by ensuring all actions recorded and followed up
* Ensuring vigilance when dealing with any information or documentation
* Maintaining confidentiality at all times, ensuring data protection and in house regulations adhered to
* Financial Services background essential
* At least 3 years experience in a similar administration based role
* Advanced MS Office skills, Excel, Word etc.
* Ability to build good internal and external relationships
Please note that Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
+44 141 227 9131
130 St Vincent Street
G2 5HF Glasgow