Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist
New York, New York, United States
Posted on: 5/14/2016
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Are you a Talent Acquisition Expert, with experience recruiting for digital / e-commerce and IT roles and availability to start a new contract?
Hudson RPO is working in successful partnership with one of our consumer goods/cosmetics clients - L'Oréal - managing their permanent recruitment.
This is a 6 months temporary Recruiter role with possibility to extend and based in the Northeast (remote), preferably (but not necessarily) in New York City. You will be responsible for the attraction and recruitment of top experienced talent in digital / e-commerce and IT fields to support L'Oréal's strategies and business needs. This role requires superior organizational skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates as well as L'Oréal business partners.
We are eager to speak to recruiters who possess capabilities to own these tasks:
* Recruiting process - Accountable for the recruitment process from resume review to offer, including screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for suitability to meet hiring specifications. Identify talents for open positions, recommend them to hiring teams, and manage all interview activity.
* Drive offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendation/negotiation, offer letter generation and offer responses.
* Candidate management - Manage candidates through the entire recruitment lifecycle
* Client Management - Ensure consistent communication to hiring teams regarding candidates and search status Research and Sourcing - Conduct research and sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates. Partner with Hiring Managers and HR from all divisions/brands to understand hiring needs and develop cohesive search strategies for open and upcoming positions.
* Develop and maintain deep and specific network of top digital talents, both active and passive, through referrals, sourcing, networking and cold calling
* Market intelligence - Act as a resource to the Hiring Managers and Divisional HR partners by providing industry insights regarding the talent trends, competition, etc.
* Strategy Support - Execute recruiting strategies established by RPO leadership, resulting in increased, profitable business
* Grow and maintain L'Oréal USA talent pipeline through sourcing activity and networking while ensuring data quality and integrity (resume tracking, interviews and reporting) through utilization of CRM database and Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
* Compliance - Ensure individual compliance to policies, procedures, client commitments and federal regulatory requirements, including EEO, ADA and Affirmative Action guidelines, as well as state and local laws and regulations.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree
* Minimum of 5 years of recruitment/sourcing experience.
* Relevant work experience in digital marketing or comparable functions with recruitment exposure will be considered. Must have experience recruiting for IT, digital/e-commerce roles.
* Experience in the CPG industry is desirable, but not required.
* Ability to effectively manage a busy workload and proven track record of successful recruitment in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Relationship management: experience working closely with hiring managers filling time sensitive roles in a highly competitive industry.
* Success using technologies/tools to source candidates (e.g. fee-based databases & social media) .
* Highly organized team player with ability to multi-task.
* Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
* Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals.
* Proficient interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
* Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
* Commitment to Hudson's core values - integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.
* Previous RPO experience desirable, but not required.
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 1,800 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Why choose Hudson?
Hudson RPO's mission is simple: we want to be the best at helping employers achieve success through people. Hiring exceptional recruitment talent is the first step to achieving this goal. When you join our team, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people all over the globe, every single day.
Our client - L'Oréal
The world leader in beauty, L'Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents.
Our 32 international brands include Kiehl's, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L'Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L'Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
L'Oréal key numbers (2014):
- 1st cosmetics group worldwide
- €22.53 billion consolidated sales
- 501 patents registered by our research team
- 78, 611 employees from 156 different nationalities
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.