Global Relationship Manager
Houston, Texas, United States
Posted on: 4/13/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
The Global Treasury Relationship Manager's mission is to manage and develop a clients and prospects portfolio in order to create value for them and Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory on a short, medium and long term basis.
* To develop a portfolio of 60/80+ clients & prospects (Large Corporations with Sales above $2bn) identified as targets by Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory.
* GRM should be able to identify and originate opportunities in the following product lines:
* Banking Relationship Management: Bank Relationship Analysis using Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory proprietary RAROC's tool
* Treasury Advisory: Cash management (payments & collection / banks rationalization in Europe, North America, Asia...), Treasury organization, Cash Concentration...
* Debt Advisory: Syndicated Loans, Private Placements, Securitization, Rating Advisory, Debt Structure Advisory...
* Build the Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory franchise (National & Major States Conferences, active member of AFP and other business influencers, Webcast/Webinar, write articles and participle to the branding of the firm…)
* GRM does his best to allocate most appropriate resources (product specialists) at each step of the sales process. Once the opportunity is identified (originated), the GRM's job is to guarantee the implementation of best team/process to sign the deal ("closing process").
* Large networking amongst Senior Management, Group treasurers & CFOs of companies with sales above $2bn.
* Curiosity and strong desire to help its clients (problem solver) Identify/generate ideas to convert to opportunities, identify and develop a close relationship with right contacts, always try to develop the client (identify needs / check satisfaction / create added value , create customer loyalty.
* Sales organization: A structured and methodic person, strong sense of prioritization, rigorous sales process, participate to sales materials (presentation, pitchs, mandates …), organization of right task force to convert opportunities…
Responsibilities - the GRM should:
* Guarantee the achievement of individual business objectives, especially budget targets
* Guarantee that Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory develops a relationship with the appropriate contacts within the client/prospect
* Guarantee the availability and the validity of reporting to management (SalesForce)
* Guarantee the quality of his "team spirit": sharing knowledge, supporting colleagues, offering solidarity
* Originate opportunities for other GRMs (in France and abroad) by bringing ideas, visiting client with them
* Develop the Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory brand through the Market Intelligence Group Research, Press Relations
* Attend conferences and specific events
* Improve and adapt products, services, process, methodology, organization to the local market
* 10-15 years of sales and banking experience
* Senior coverage relationships for large corporations
* Previous expertise in sales, in a Treasury/CM team or Debt Department (front office)
* And/or technical expertise in at least one Redbridge Debt & Treasury Advisory's product lines: Financing, Cash Management
* Availability to travel