Patient Access Representative - Call Center
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Posted on: 2/27/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
We're hiring several outstanding Customer Service Representatives to join Formativ Health's new call center in Jacksonville, FL. If you're someone who takes pride in providing exceptional customer service, we want to hear from you.
Formative Health is a fast-growing, healthcare practices management company dedicated to the values of team collaboration, customer service and quality assurance. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, training and an array of perks.
Receives calls to centralized call center and assists individuals requesting information regarding patient services and programs. Fulfills customer needs, resolves issues and ensures customer satisfaction.
1. Assists individuals in making appointments for various clinical services.
2. Identifies specific patient needs to determine appropriate appointment type, location and urgency.
3. Obtains necessary demographic and insurance information and enters data into department computer system.
4. Verifies insurance coverage and other related data with third party carriers for scheduled appointments/procedures.
5. Determines if patient requires language interpretation, wheelchair and/or transportation accommodations and facilitates scheduling of services.
6. Communicates clear instructions and education related to scheduled services utilizing appropriate guidelines.
7. Facilitates appointment requests received through centralized online forum.
8. Uses procedures, policy manuals, knowledge-base and other reference materials to assist in answering various general inquiries and issues.
9. Triages specific and complex inquiries to appropriate resource (management, clinical call center, billing call center, etc.).
10. Documents customer inquiries, issues, transactions and other relevant information into department computer system.
11. Identifies unusual events or consistent problem areas and addresses with management. Suggests methods to simplify, enhance or update procedures.
12. Performs related duties as required. (ADA Essential Functions)
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor's degree, preferred.
* Prior related customer service experience, preferred.
* Working knowledge of computer applications and data entry skills, required.
* Customer service skills, required. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with patients, families, and healthcare providers, required.
* Best-in-class telephony platform.
* Financially stable company and growing.
* Extensive training including introductory training in technology, healthcare terminology development and customer service-centric soft skills.
* Culture of C.A.R.E. (connectedness, awareness, respect, and empathy) that ensures every employee has the tools to deliver an exceptional experience.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.