Austin, Texas, United States
Posted on: 6/25/2016
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Public Sector
Are you an Admin Coordinator expert, who has experience supporting recruiters or HR professionals?
Hudson RPO is working in successful partnership managing a client's permanent recruitment and it is an excellent opportunity for a progressive individual who can demonstrate initiative, drive and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
The role is located in Austin, Texas. You will be part of an exciting team and expected to provide support to the recruitment function and continuously improve the service we are delivering.
The ideal candidate should have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook and basic excel knowledge. This person should also be extremely organized, detail orientated and reliable.
* Provide day-to-day support to 3 or 4 recruiters:
* Coordinates and schedules phone screens, on-site interviews, video conferences, or any other means by which to conduct interviews for the Recruiting Team and our hiring clients.
* Arranges travel itineraries for candidates and coordinates any changes and scheduling conflicts.
* Posts jobs to niche job boards or other marketing venues as required by the recruiting team. May also provide due diligence on job boards and make recommendations on potential sourcing leads.
* Assists with creating documents, spreadsheets and tracking mechanisms to manage the workload.
* Champion the candidate experience and make sure candidates are treated like customers as it relates to scheduling, feedback, answering questions, reimbursement and providing updates.
* Manages the pre-employment process for the Recruiting Team and any HR partners.
* Generates reports and maintain its accuracy for reporting purposes.
* Data entry in the ATS (requisitions and candidates)
* Provide administrative support and coordinate specific activities within recruitment function.
* 2+ years related experience in a corporate environment, recruitment/HR experience highly preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (absolute must have)
* Previous experience with reporting desired
* Very well organized with strong attention to details
* Has experience managing key tasks contributing to a larger project
* Exposure to online recruitment tools and Applicant Tracking System, Taleo preferred
* Proficiency with MS Office products, especially outlook
* Resourceful and results-oriented
* Flexible and willing to learn new things
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high volume team environment
* Strong sense of initiative
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 1,800 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com . As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
Why choose Hudson?
Hudson RPO's mission is simple: we want to be the best at helping employers achieve success through people. Hiring exceptional recruitment talent is the first step to achieving this goal. When you join our team, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people all over the globe, every single day.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.