Senior Patient Access Representative, Call Center
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Posted on: 2/28/2017
Job type: Temporary/Contract
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
We're hiring several outstanding Senior Customer Service Representatives to join Formativ Health's new call center in Jacksonville, FL.
Formative Health is a fast-growing, healthcare practices management company dedicated to the values of team collaboration, customer service and quality assurance. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, training and an array of perks.
Leads and guides customer service staff in the performance of duties. Performs all functions of the Customer Service Representative.
1. Leads and guides customer service staff in the performance of duties.
2. Participates in training new staff members and ongoing educational programs for staff.
3. Assists in prioritizing, scheduling, assigning and monitoring work to optimize operational service.
4. Addresses more complex customer service issues, as needed.
5. Performs all functions of the Customer Service Representative.
6. Assists individuals in making appointments for various clinical services throughout the Health System.
7. Facilitates appointment requests received through Health System's centralized online forum.
8. Uses procedures, policy manuals, knowledge base and other reference materials to assist in answering various general inquiries and issues.
9. Triages specific and complex inquires to appropriate resource (management, clinical call center, billing call center, etc.).
10. Documents customer inquiries, issues, transactions and other relevant information into department computer system.
11. Identifies unusual events or consistent problem areas and addresses with management. Suggests methods to simplify, enhance or update procedures.
12. Performs related duties as required.
* ADA Essential Functions
* High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years related customer service experience, required.
* Working knowledge of computer applications and data entry skills, required.
* Demonstrated customer service skills, required. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with patients, families, and healthcare providers, required.
* Best-in-class telephony platform.
* Financially stable company and growing.
* Extensive training including introductory training in technology, healthcare terminology development and customer service-centric soft skills. They also offer ongoing refresher training, peer-to-peer training and a special ops team boot camp.
* Culture of C.A.R.E. (connectedness, awareness, respect, and empathy) that ensures every employee has the tools to deliver an exceptional experience.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.