Sourcing Specialist (Remote)
Rochester, New York, United States
Posted on: 7/16/2016
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Media and Internet
Are you an Expert Sourcer, who has experience researching and sourcing talent ?
Hudson RPO is working in successful partnership with a client in the media industry and managing their permanent recruitment. The role is full time and remote. You will be part of an exciting team and expected to provide expert sourcing strategy recommendations.
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist mines for quality candidates to increase talent pipelines and create better placement opportunities to assist with cutting down time-to-fill metrics. This position supports a team of recruiters through creative market research, location and identification of qualified candidates, pre-screening and maintained candidate engagement and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data management.
Responsible to work in an efficient, high quality, timely, cost effective manner, using a continuous improvement approach, this professional supports Hudson's RPO practice, complying with company policy and EEO, ADA and Affirmative Action guidelines.
We are eager to speak to Sourcing Specialists who possess capabilities to own these tasks:
* Conduct research and sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates.
* Establish and maintain a network of contacts for sourcing activity (e.g. associations, universities, alumni, companies, existing candidates, etc.).
* Search proactively for candidates using technologies and tools (e.g. social media, niche web sites and fee-based databases).
* Prepare and place external postings on appropriate search engines as needed.
* Pipelining activities for "hard to fill" roles or for roles that the company is regularly searching for.
* Administer applicant process flow (resume tracking) through designated Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS). Maintain thorough and accurate documentation.
* Accountable to treat all candidates in a professional manner, and responsible to ensure that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree.
* Minimum of 5 years of recruitment/souring experience - desirable within digital / advertisment environment. Must have sourced directly.
* Proven track record of successfully recruiting passive candidates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Experience executing proactive sourcing strategies
* Success using technologies/tools to source candidates (e.g. fee-based databases & social media)
* Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
* Ability to effectively manage a busy workload.
* Proficient interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Previous RPO experience desirable, but not required
* Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 1,800 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth.
Why choose Hudson?
Hudson RPO's mission is simple: we want to be the best at helping employers achieve success through people. Hiring exceptional recruitment talent is the first step to achieving this goal. When you join our team, you become an integral part of changing the lives of working people all over the globe, every single day.
Lead advertisement company headquartered in New York.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.