Talent Acquisition Account Director
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
Posted on: 6/11/2016
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Public Sector
The Account Director's primary responsibilities include developing and implementing operational strategies and providing leadership to an RPO account in order to maximize client revenue, profitability, compliance and satisfaction. Accountable to meet client contractual commitments and service level agreements and to optimize client delivery in an efficient, high quality, timely, cost effective manner while leading shared services and using a continuous improvement approach. This professional will act as a Recruitment Manager and lead a team of 8 remote people.
This position is full time and can be located in Andover, MA; Dallas, TX or Memphis, TN.
* Strategy Support - Contribute to the RPO & Talent Management strategy as a member of the practice's leadership team. Successfully lead and execute business strategies within Operations and Relationship Management resulting in increased, profitable business.
* Sales Support - Contribute to sales proposals and participate in sales presentations to demonstrate Operations and Relationship Management capabilities.
* Operations - Lead the delivery recruitment function through account delivery teams and shared services resources. Develop, document, execute and manage policies, procedures and initiatives designed to continuously improve efficiency and productivity of delivery. Create and enhance standardized account planning/delivery and relationship management methodologies that result in innovative solutions that meet client needs and contract commitments while managing scope, resolving complex issues, minimizing risk, leveraging shared services and lowering costs. Ensure proper workflow, workload balancing and problem resolution for account delivery teams and shared services in order to achieve client satisfaction and to meet contractual obligations
* Relationship Management - Lead the Relationship Management function to expand existing relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention and increase account revenue/profitability. Ensure Relationship Management team meets contractual commitments and service level agreements. Identify and resolve issues preventing clients from agreeing to serve as references. Engage internal and external stakeholders as needed to ensure successful outcomes. Participate in formal and informal client business reviews to foster relationship management and business development goals. Maintain personal responsibility for certain client relationships.
* People Management - Hire, train, manage and develop Operations & Relationship Management staff in multiple locations. Provide employees guidance regarding methodologies, techniques and specific role-based skills. Use a continuous improvement approach to enhance productivity, staff utilization/capacity and quality in order to achieve client satisfaction. Conduct ongoing coaching and complex problem resolution in order to develop and maintain a highly effective team and to foster employee engagement.
* Performance Management - Identify and communicate performance expectations to staff, utilizing key performance indicators (KPIs). Measure, evaluate and manage performance utilizing Hudson's performance management process, using a coaching approach that
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
* Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their
* supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
* encourages professional development in support of company business objectives.
* Reporting - Analyze reporting that provides visibility, insight and status of Operations and Relationship Management activities and results (e.g., metrics pertaining to client business usage, KPIs/SLAs, productivity, staff utilization/capacity, quality, etc.). Use data to enhance Operations and Relationship Management functions.
* Compliance - Ensure individual and team compliance to policies, procedures, client commitments and regulatory requirements is achieved. Also ensure required information is entered and maintained in company systems consistently, accurately and timely, individually and for assigned employees.
* Training - Train new account teams and all internal staff on processes, tools, and technology with focus to optimize Operations & Relationship Management functions. Also contribute to the development of training and provide feedback upon request.
* Collaboration - Work collaboratively with RPO & TM leadership to ensure alignment between Sales & Business Development, Implementation & Quality, Operations & Relationship Management and Consulting Services. Manage, enhance and develop cross-functional work to ensure the use of leading practices and techniques and to ensure high quality while reducing the cost to serve.
* Change Management - Lead staff through change initiatives in a way that fosters and positively impacts the company's continuous improvement approach.
* Cross Practice Awareness - Foster cross-practice awareness and collaborate to optimize Operations and Relationship Management opportunities.
* Networking - Network with industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social networking sites as well as current and former employees. Promote Hudson and the business, representing the company in a professional manner internally and externally to support recruitment and other business needs.
* Competitive Analysis - Monitor client, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
* Travel - Travel for in-person meetings with prospects, clients and employees to support Operations/Relationship Management functions and to develop key business relationships.
* Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field. Relevant work experience may be used in lieu of degree.
* Minimum of 7 years of leadership experience in the areas of operations and relationship management. Cross-functional team management, experience with shared services and exposure to global business preferred.
* Proven track record of successful experience leading operations and client relationship management functions
* Demonstrated ability to lead people, work collaboratively and get results through others
* Ability to resolve complex client and internal issues in order to create the most cost-effective, deliverable solutions
* Ability to conduct presentations and lead client business reviews
* Ability to use a continuous improvement approach to develop and enhance
* Superior interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) as well as presentation capability
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Employee training and development capability
* Experience with enterprise applications and willing to ensure consistent use throughout the Operations & Relationship Management team
* Proficiency with MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Ability to travel (approximately 25% of time)
* Commitment to Hudson's core values - integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment and responsibility.
* Knowledge of RPO business
* Familiar with quality management programs (e.g., ISO, Six Sigma)
* Project management knowledge
* Familiar with shared services model
* Familiar with knowledge management applications (e.g., SharePoint, Clarity)
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.