Trainee - United States
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Posted on: 4/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Industry and Manufacturing
Start your career with an international trainee program at RUAG Space!
We are looking for talented candidates with an IT background.
RUAG is a high-tech company with outstanding technological capabilities on the ground, in the air and in space. Today more than 8,700 committed and highly skilled employees are driving forward the technologies of tomorrow at production locations in Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, France, Austria, Hungary, Australia and the USA.
Kick-start your career by joining our trainee program. We are looking for exceptional candidates!
Our trainee program offers a great opportunity to get to know our industry, our business and our culture. This program offers exposure to a global workplace and the opportunity to explore your potential within an exciting industry.
Each candidate will be part of a global team of trainees entering the program for 15 months. During the course of the program you will be assigned to projects either in Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Germany or the USA that typically last 2-3 months. All aiming for you to be well prepared to take on a leadership position within RUAG Space in the future.
Qualifications / Skills
- A Master’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field is required, with no more than 2 years of working professional experience
- Must be able to travel internationally with the potential to relocate for 2-3 months
- Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative and be self-directed and self-guided
- Must be able to adapt to new challenges and business environments
- Must be proactive, task and results oriented
- Must have strong analytical skills, resourcefulness and be a problem solver
- Must be able to quickly adapt to changing and diverse work environments
- Must be open to new challenges across various business environments and have a global mindset
- Must have a passion for Information Technology
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills